Sport Cardiff’s Disability Sports Co-ordinator is looking for a student to take on the role of HEWBO at Cardiff Met University, Cyncoed Campus. This person will be responsible for managing the student wheelchair basketball sessions at the university.
– Booking court time on campus
– Regularly attending the training sessions on a Tuesday evening. – Ensuring equipment is at the sessions
– Regular communication with the coaches of the sessions
– Promoting the sessions to students, both disabled and non-disabled
– Raising awareness of the opportunity across Cardiff Met University through various networks including social media etc. – Arranging a few friendly games for the team once recruited.
This person needs to have good verbal communication skills and a willingness to go out across campus and speak to people about the wheelchair basketball opportunities open to them.
Please ensure you apply by joining this opportunity before Friday 17th March.
As a result of the partnership in place between Sport Cardiff and Cardiff Met’s School of Sport please note that priority will be given to students studying sport related degrees at Cardiff Metropolitan University.
Placement offered by Sport Cardiff
Contact – Gareth Power
Phone – 07976056155
Perks and volunteer incentives
Please do not reply to this email.