Student placement opportunity assisting Welsh medium secondary schools with their school sport provision.
Goals of placement:
1) To assist a secondary school with their school sport provision. 2) To encourage the school to attend and access the Cardiff Games.
3) Support the school with the completion of the Sport Wales School Sport Survey.
Type of tasks involved:
1) General support of the PE department.
2) Delivering lunchtime and after-school sports activities.
3) Assisting in school PE lessons.
Please ensure you apply by joining this opportunity before Friday 17th March.
As a result of the partnership in place between Sport Cardiff and Cardiff Met’s School of Sport please note that priority will be given to students studying sport related degrees at Cardiff Metropolitan University.
Placement offered by Sport Cardiff
Contact – Gareth Power
Phone – 07976056155
Perks and volunteer incentives
Please do not reply to this email.