Student placement opportunity to provide support to two community centres in the West of Cardiff to create local sporting opportunities for the local residents.
The key goals of the placement are:
1) To engage with the community centres to provide an activity timetable that is relevant to the needs of the local area. 2) To promote the activities.
3) To ensure the activities are sustainable and run at minimal cost to Sport Cardiff and the Centres.
The tasks involved will be:
1) Working with local partners to create opportunities.
2) Creating a timetable of sports/activities that can be run in the centres. 3) Recruiting local volunteers to run sessions.
4) Promoting the sessions amongst the local community.
Please ensure you apply by joining this opportunity before Friday 17th March.
As a result of the partnership in place between Sport Cardiff and Cardiff Met’s School of Sport please note that priority will be given to students studying sport related degrees at Cardiff Metropolitan University
Placement offered by Sport Cardiff
Contact – Gareth Power
Phone – 07976056155
Perks and volunteer incentives
Please do not reply to this email.